1. Chickens for sale: You’re a hatchery, right?
Although we have chickens for sale, we’re not a hatchery. We work out deals with hatcheries and then pass the savings on to you. However, the chickens we have for sale are often chicks and keets. These chickens are shipped directly from the hatchery to you.
2. What age are your chickens for sale?
All our chicks are shipped shortly after being hatched.
3. Can I pay for your chickens for sale by credit card?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards. Also if you don’t feel comfortable entering your credit card number online, customers have the option to place their order and give payment information over the phone.
4. How fast will the chickens for sale be shipped to me?
All orders should ship within a month unless otherwise stated. We will email a shipping date to you when the hatchery confirms the order.
5. I found your chickens for sale and discovered your prices do not match your ads! Why?
Make sure to click on the individual product listing for the chick or keet you are interested in to see the full price list. Prices vary according to quantity, and sometimes that causes confusion. If that does not explain the discrepancy please let us know.
6. Do all chickens lay eggs?
Yes, they all do. Certain breeds have much better food to egg conversion, but all chickens lay eggs and all the eggs are good to eat. Broilers typically are not a good choice for egg production based on their shorter life spans and hearty appetites.
7. Do you need a rooster for hens to lay eggs?
No, you only need a rooster if you want to hatch chicks. Hens will lay eggs with no rooster around.